Monday, August 20, 2007

...whispering and secrets

by Sassy

And being secretive!

Oh my goodness. I just don't know how I stay remotely sane while at work some times. I do try to just mind my business like I have said, but some times it is really hard. Let's take this morning for example. I dealt with a customer first thing and told her that she would be taken care of. Well customer called back and thought she was talking to me, but was instead talking to Miss Thing and was told that she wouldn't be taken care of. This same customer called back AGAIN (third time!) and talked to our student asking how she was told one thing and then told another and wanted me to call her back. So I asked Miss Thing and she sat there arguing with me. So I pointed out, how could this girl have a request in since March and then you be telling her right now that it can't be done just because she she is changing some numbers. Of course this pisses Miss Thing off even more. So she calls up our customer and is rudely asking her to explain exactly what she wants and so on and then proceeds to tell her that she is going to have to call a supervisor to make sure this is ok to approve and go ahead with. Again I think to myself, "How the fuck are we going to tell her it isn't when it has been scheduled for 4 fucking months!?!??!" Whatever. She handled it, she was told that this has all be approved for 4 months, and all was well or so I thought.

She made sure to get up and go directly into our supervisor's office that is right next to ours and start whispering about something. Honestly, why would you do that? Why would you go in there and start whispering after you get pissed off at me and do it for me to see?? This being done by a person who can't stand not knowing everything fucking little thing that goes on in this office along with every other person that works with us. It is the most annoying thing ever. If I talk to someone quietly about something to make sure not everyone that is around hears, she flips out. Yet when I say something quiet, I make sure to include her knowing how she feels. I just hate whispering so much and I hate more than anything when it is done to make you feel like it is about you.

Not to mention, she has been pulling shit like this for a week. Every little thing is a big fucking secret. She has to know everything and doesn't want anyone else to know. I think maybe because she feels like she is better than everyone thinking she knows more. Maybe it gives her a sense of importance. All I know is it is pissing me off and our student as well. It is a childish game to play and we are just done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm ANNOYING! I say you do it back to her!

Gossip Girl 007 said...

This woman just sounds awful!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ