Monday, August 20, 2007

...my day so far

by Sassy

I was early even. By like ten minutes. I was so proud of myself because I actually got up late since I couldn't drag my little ass out of bed. Regardless, I was here on time and early. I took care of a few "personal" things first off and about shit my pants when Miss Thing showed up to work fifteen minutes early! I was initially impressed thinking maybe she was gonna change her ways and be a better office mate. Oh but stupid me! I don't think that she started anything work related for something like forty five minutes. That is so not shocking. She never does shit and will always just sit and talk to people forever, make some phone calls, email, and do anything other than the work that is sitting there waiting for her. I really did well though not letting it get to me this morning. I minded my business and just worked my ass off. In doing so, I am completely caught up and have been for almost two hours. I even made some personal phone calls this morning and everything. Needless to say, the day is half over and I think she has done maybe a half hours worth of work. I couldn't even begin to try to say what the hell this woman has been up to, but I know it isn't work.

Oh and here is something fun. We get a half hour lunch break. She has now been gone on "lunch" for well over an hour. Must be fucking nice to fuck off like that!

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

nothing pisses me off more then extended lunches grrrrrr

THEME SONG BITCHEZ