Tuesday, August 21, 2007

...minding your own business

by Sassy

Are you fucking kidding me???? That is really what I want to scream from the top of my lungs right now. A few deep breaths and a trip down the hall didn't even help this one.

I am sitting at my desk blogging...because that is what I like to do when all my work is caught up. That's right, all my shit is caught up because I actually come to work on time and do my fucking job. Therefore, my work isn't piled up all over my fucking desk and I am not complaining about being so behind. I digress. So as I am sitting here at my desk doing my own personal shit, my boss comes up and asks me a question to which I eagerly reply. The conversation between my boss and I go on and I take the initiative to involve the student because really, the work that we were talking about included her. The three of us are discussing something and all of a sudden, guess who decides to put her two fucking sense in???!!?! Yep, you got it right, Miss Thing herself. I thought I was going to get up, turn around and smack her in her fucking face. She sat there and answered the question that I just had been asked. I didn't even argue it. I looked at my boss, shrugged my shoulders, and went back to what I was doing. I am not going to sit here and argue over something to stupid as how to file something. And if I recall right, she is saying she knows how to do something better than me and the right way and I have been here and done it for years and she has been here not even 2. Whatever though. She must have "sensed" that I was annoyed because she says, "Sorry, didn't mean to step on anyone's toes."

Huh really? What the hell did you think that you were doing then??? Maybe if you didn't want that to happen you should have minded your own business. The question wasn't directed at you. You weren't even included in the conversation what-so-ever, not to mention, the subject at hand didn't have anything to do with you at all or involve you. Keep your fucking mouth shut when it doesn't concern you. I don't poke my nose in your business and over step when I shouldn't, so don't do it to me.

Oh yea, and also, don't pull something like that and then try to kiss my ass after. Stop asking me questions, stop talking to me, just please stop!

No comments:

THEME SONG BITCHEZ