Wednesday, August 22, 2007

...The Scale

Posted by: Gossip Girl 007

Thank you my anonymous friends for the encouragement. I did go to my WW meeting last night and it wasn't so bad. Having not been there on a regular basis for a month I was only up 2lbs. That's really not bad because I know I indulged in way more than 2lbs of food in the last month. It's funny because the meeting topic was about "the road to success". It was encouraging and I made everyone laugh when I said I fell off my success road.

So here I go my 1,643,689 time on WW. I exaggerate it's only like my 5th or 6th time starting over. At least I'm doing it!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Exactly, at least you are doing it and 2lbs can come off in a week easy. Just stick to it and work out and you will see the results. I know you can do it!! :)

Rad Ponytail said...

yes! at least you are doing it. i always talk about losing weight but hardly ever do (mostly because I've been prego for almost 3 years straight)

kudos to you for taking the initiative! best of luck!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ