Tuesday, August 21, 2007

...still being bitter

by Sassy

I am still bitter from yesterday. I don't know why, but I am. Miss Thing walked in the office today and I was pissed by her presence. It annoyed me just seeing her. Not to mention, I was sitting here talking to my boss and had to end my conversation with her because I didn't want Miss Thing knowing my personal life. I am very fortunate. I talk to my boss about EVERYTHING. She is wonderful. She listens, she gives great advise, and she doesn't judge me. Plus she is someone that isn't a close friend that I can tell her things and not worry about how they may judge me or anyone else in my life. She isn't biased.

I don't think I even said hello to her. In fact, I know I didn't say anything to her and in turn, she hasn't bothered speaking to anyone else in the office. So now she is playing the silent game. So fucking mature I tell you.

I think that this could be a super long day of bullshit. Maybe I will take a few hours of sick time this afternoon and bail out of here early because I really think I might say something I shouldn't.

No comments:

THEME SONG BITCHEZ