Wednesday, August 22, 2007

...things finally coming to a blow

by Sassy

For the past week, I have been very quiet in the office. Quiet because I don't really trust what could possibly come out of my mouth at any given second considering all the bullshit that is going on in the office and how annoyed I am about things. So I haven't been all bubbly like normal and talking about me and my life and all that is going on. I sit here at my desk, doing my work, blogging, and doing whatever else keeps me happy. Yesterday when my boss asked me the question that Miss Thing so rudely answered for me, I let her know that I would take care of said issue today. Said issue was about filing fiscal year stuff...something Miss Thing maybe has done once and that is questionable considering her work ethic. Anyhow, I got to work this morning, busted my ass to get all my shit done so the student and I could run next door, throw the old files in the recycle bin and then reorganize the rest of the stuff. This really is a simple task that shouldn't take long, but really does require two people because the boxes are heavy and doing it with one person would take forever.

Once all my shit was caught up, I grabbed our student and we headed next door with the huge ass recycle bin and got to work. I was taking the old files out to recycle and the student was transferring the files. Makes sense that when I empty a box she could start filling one. Well right about the time I get through emptying all the boxes into the recycle bin and the student and I are both working on transferring files (making it go sssssoooooooo much faster), out comes our supervisor. I honestly wasn't expecting in the slightest what was about to come out of her mouth. I seriously thought she was just coming over to see how our progress was going. Boy was I ever wrong. She say, "I really need to breath right now because I don't know what I am going to say and I don't think it is going to be nice." I start laughing and ask her what is going on.

Boss: "Miss Thing would like for one of you to come back into the office and help her. She has work piling up and the phone won't stop ringing. And she says it doesn't take two people to dump trash."

Sassy: "Are you fucking kidding me!??!?!?" (no joke, I really said just that with the fuck and all). "The phone hasn't rang all fucking morning. Not to mention, I have been the only one with the exception of ONE TIME that has been dumping the recycling while student has been transferring files. I will do the work when I get back over there."

At this point in time I explain to boss how two people are better than one and flat ass say that no, neither one of us will be over in the office until we are done. We demonstrate why two people are better than one and boss completely agrees. This makes me happy. But then I hear, "I think it is finally time for us to have a staff meeting."

This is something that we had talked about before, but I just wasn't expecting it right at that moment. The student and I both looked at each other and agreed that it really was time. We were told by our boss that this was our time and that we needed to be very open and honest about what is going on in the office and not hold back. That everything that is bothering us about Miss Thing needs to be said so we can deal with it and handle it once and for all.

The Boss came back over to the office and I really wish that I could have been a fly on the wall when she told Miss Thing that there was going to be a staff meeting. Mean while, the student and I continued about our business, getting the rest done in like fifteen minutes and then booked back over to the office so Miss Thing could stop stressing out (both laughing about the immaturity of course). As soon as we walk in our boss stops us and lets us know that the staff meeting is this afternoon. My stomach got a little twisted when I heard that. That is so soon. That is in like an hour or two. That is just so crazy. I am just nervous. Nervous because I am so bothered about so many things that I don't want to get in trouble with anything I say or how I say it. So this could be quite interesting.

Oh yeah! And since we have been back in the office, Miss Thing will not look at or speak to me or the student. She is in her area sulking and pouting. She won't even talk to our fellow co-workers that venture through our office.

Let the drama begin....

2 comments:

FingRockStar said...

Oooooo, I can't WAIT for the update. I really hope that bitch get whats coming to her. I am still flabber-ghasted that she even has a job!

Gossip Girl 007 said...

I hope you vented!! I have to keep reading!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ