Thursday, August 23, 2007

...Fucking Traffic!

by Sassy

I hate it. I hate when you can leave your house at the same exact time as you had left the day before and the day before that and then be a couple minutes late for work. I don't get it. Stupid fucking people need to pull their heads out of their ass and learn how to fucking drive. It took me three times this morning to get through one light.

Oh well, I still managed to be at my desk only three minutes late. Good thing I am a speed racer!

3 comments:

BOW DOWN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BOW DOWN said...

I would have rammed them and yelled obsenties out the window..but I have a mild road rage problem

Gossip Girl 007 said...

I have a mild road rage problem too...when I had my first car and old Ford Tempo, I would roll down the window manually ( no power windows) to yell at the STUPID drivers. No point yelling if they can't hear me telling them off!

I have Power Window now! YAY!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ