Tuesday, August 21, 2007

...What Do I Do?

Posted by: FingRockStar

So at work....
we'll call her: Princess
She's gone thru a real real bad time lately....and I can understand not wanting to eat because your too stressed and just can't fathom swallowing something down when all you feel like is throwing up.
And no I'm not talking pregnancy here. There are two separate issuses at hand with her. I'm only speaking of one here.

I'm talking about being SO depressed you don't eat, sleep, think, etc. I'm talking about being so lost within yourself you can't take care of you, or anything else around you.
Well, she's now looking anorexic....even more so like she's doing drugs (which she's not believe me)
It's become so unhealthy and still she refuses to eat. The bigger problem is: She thinks she looks good! Everytime you say: "Let's go eat" She covers her mouth and says "errpptt food!" (acting like she's gonna throw up)
So... HOW do you approch somebody, and tell them. "You LOOK LIKE SHIT! You need to eat!!" ??

3 comments:

Sassy said...

That is such a tough situation especially since princess over there thinks that she actually looks good. I don't even know what to say as far as advice. It is scary though to think of and something does need to be done...I will ask around and let you know what I come up with.

BOW DOWN said...

is telling her she looks like she gained 5 pounds the wrong answer..he he

Star Gazer said...

Call Intervention.....they do wonders. Seriously, that is hard. She wont listen, do you know he family, maybe inform one of them of your concerns.

THEME SONG BITCHEZ