Wednesday, August 29, 2007

...Hearing It All Now!

by Sassy

I swear I have heard it all now! I am seriously dying...could have pissed my pants from laughing so hard. I just went off on my boss because since I have been to work, Miss Thing hasn't done a fucking thing work related. She has done nothing but sit on her ass eating and talking to anyone and doing all she could to not work. My boss's response was fucking classic.

"She has been trying to fix her computer to run faster so she can work as fast as you do."

WHAT?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was rolling on the damn floor. No matter how quick her computer is or how slow mine is, she will NEVER do as much work as me or work near as fast as I do. It just will never happen. EVER! She doesn't sit in her chair long enough, or stay off the phone long enough, or keep her mouth shut long enough. The bottom line is, her work ethic sucks and is nothing like mine!

This is going to be a long fucking day.

5 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

OH HOLY SHIT THAT IS HILARIOUS

FingRockStar said...

Ok...ay....Um....Yeah...
WHAT!!!!
That has got to be the dumbest excuse on her part that I have ever heard. Now I've heard it all now too! And I'm sorry, but ur boss is even 'dumber' for believing it!

Gossip Girl 007 said...

That is the lamest excuse I have ever heard!! Why aren't you the boss at this place Sassy????

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Was your boss seriously SERIOUS?!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ