Thursday, August 30, 2007

...Really Like My Job

by Sassy

I just have to say that with all that I trash my co-worker and all that goes on in my office, I really do love my job. I don't know why. The pay isn't that great, I am not using my brain or any of my college education. But I am good at what I do. I love that I am treated like I am princess and I like the feeling of being needed and utilized. With all the bullshit that goes on in the office, I still like my job. I just don't like that there are such stupid things that happen. It just puts a bit of a strain on me. I have to really try hard not to let it interfere with my work performance and my attitude around the office, but I do like my job.

But since I am talking about work, I have to say that Miss Thing decided to take a TWO AND A HALF HOUR lunch. That's right. We only get a half hour lunch every day. So that is two hours over. Not to mention, she didn't bother saying it was going to be a super long lunch or anything like that. Just said she was going to lunch and would be back. She didn't bother asking the boss or anything like that. Oh and I was informed that she was also ten minutes late to work. You just got to love the system and how much people get away with.

2 comments:

Gossip monster! said...

She'd wish she'd never been born if she worked for me!!

Gossip monster! said...

She'd wish she'd never been born if she worked for me!!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ