Wednesday, August 29, 2007

...My Two Cent for Anonymous

Posted By: Gossip Girl


I have to say something to Anonymous because their comment was left on my original post.

What the hell is your problem? I found Funky's comment totally appropriate! It's her thoughts/opinion which I asked for...it was valuable to me in my decision making. Like Sassy said don't like...don't read the blog! You could have given me you opinion on the situation not trash someone else for speaking their mind.

To my Secret Name bloggers - I wonder if it was Miss Life Sucks who found this blog even though I don't list this site on my original blog. Maybe she recognized her letter! LOL!

1 comment:

FingRockStar said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You rock Gossip Girl!
Somehow, it wouldn't surprise me!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ