Monday, August 20, 2007

...being a know it all

by Sassy

You would think that Miss Thing would have been a bit humbled this morning after I put her in her place with dealing with our customer. After all, I was right and she was wrong and she looking like a fucking idiot for arguing with me. Oh but no. She still thinks and acts like she knows everything and is so much better at everything that anyone else. Correct me if I am wrong, but she can't even get her fucking work done. She is working on stuff that should have been done weeks ago if not longer. Therefore, she shouldn't even be trying to get involved in anything that I am working on or our student. HA! Definitely not the case. Nope, she needs to have her fucking nose and finger in all of it. She has to be right there adding in her two cents which really no one wants to hear and grate on our nerves.

One of our workers called about a work order I put in that needed something changed on it. Typically in a situation like that, the call is given to the person that did the work. That didn't happen. Instead, she took it upon herself to make the change. I guess it isn't that she did the work because it is hard to get her to work. It was more the phone conversations that came along with it. The "I know everything" sound. Oh it drives me fucking crazy. Please sweetie. Let's get something clear here. Out of the three of us in the office, you make far more mistakes than the student and I put together. Not to mention, if a mistake is made on my part or our student, it is something super minute and easily fixable. That is not the case with most of her mistakes. And they happen frequently. I know that she was talking like she was just to rub in that I did make a mistake. I AM FUCKING HUMAN TOO!!! As much as I would love to be perfect, I am not...close, but not quite! hahahaha! Dumb bitch. I want to hit her in her fucking face.

And as I am writing this right now, she is sitting behind me trying to ask me questions about my life and my family. Don't fucking talk to me after you pull your stupid shit like that. I have nothing to say to you nor do I want to include you on my personal life right now. Right now, I want to scream at you, so it would be best for you to keep your damn distance from me!

No comments:

THEME SONG BITCHEZ