Tuesday, August 21, 2007

.....should have RAMMED THEM!

By SnowBunny

So, about an hour ago I am happily driving to lunch, the windows rolled down, the wind in my hair, the radio playing a catchy tune when ALLOFASUDDEN the car (a little teeny tiny mini- car of some kind- I didn't even recognize the brand) in the left lane turns across the right lane that I am in and slams on their brakes! Right there in the middle of the road! I then slam on my brakes so hard I stall my car and come literally within millimeters of slamming into them. I literally went from 40mph to 0 with about 10 feet of stopping space. My seatbelt choked up on me and now I have a bruise on my lower right abdomen.
As soon as this happened I laid on my horn as hard as I could and sat there in shock as the little car then swerved into the Wells Fargo parking lot to our right and then sped through to the other side and stopped, like they were looking at me. By now cars are swerving around slamming on their brakes to avoid me and I am STARING at this mini car across the parking lot thinking: Oh my God!! I just want to drive over there and RUN YOU OVER with my TRUCK! My honest-to-God instinct was to drive after them, get out of my car and beat the shit out of them!! I wanted to scream at them for almost causing a collision that could have killed someone (mainly I am thinking about my baby since I am currently pregnant). Not to mention the fact that had I not reacted so quickly my car could EASILY have totalled their little piece of tin!
Instead I got my truck started back up and drove to the store where I bought a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie and then took it back to my office and ate it . I now realize that the best thing to do was just to keep driving since nobody was hurt- instead of getting myself into a situation with some possible CRAZY drug addict people that couldn't DRIVE!! Ugh I swear it was almost like they did it on purpose though!
But seriously! I wanted to KILL THEM!! Or at least seriously maim them! Rip their arms off and beat them over the head with the bloody stumps! Stupid! Stupid! STUPID!!

1 comment:

Cristina Mathers said...

i want to play! you should have my email addy already

THEME SONG BITCHEZ