Thursday, August 23, 2007

..more annoying TV

By: Rad Ponytail

I forgot to add the following people to my annoying list:
  • Dustin Diamond (Screech from Saved By the Bell from Celebrity Fit Club)
  • Flava Flav
  • Judge Judy
  • Tyra Banks and her lame talk show
  • Shar Jackson
  • Kevin Federline

And yes, I have annoying folks on TV who I can’t stop watching. But on the other hand there are people on TV who I probably should find annoying but oddly enough don’t for some reason. Those people include:
  • Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth
  • Nancy Grace
  • Simon Cowell
  • And
  • Nichole Richie
  • Kristen Cavaleri (kind of)
  • Katie Couric
  • Victoria Beckham
  • Elizabeth Hasselbeck

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I feel like a need to go read a book.

No comments:

THEME SONG BITCHEZ