Tuesday, August 28, 2007

...my week, SO FAR!

by Sassy

I just don't get it. The more work that pours through my office, the less people seem to do. It is rather funny. It's like they think to themselves, "Sassy needs to do more work even though she is already picking up a bunch of slack from else where." It just boggles my damn mind some times. I have seriously been so busy the last two days that I haven't had time to do anything. Lunch? Who has time for that anyway? I sure haven't. I find myself munching on something at my desk WHILE working still. Do you think that Miss Thing pipes up and offers to help out with things or gets up to take some responsibility??? Oh heavens no. In fact, she has begun to spend more time yet again on personal calls and doing personal shit. Oh well. But our student is now back in school and therefore we have her significantly less than we did during the summer. This means that most of her tasks don't get done by her. They now get done by me. She didn't even get through one whole task today. To me, this is understandable because as a student, you are not here much and you just don't have time for everything. But that doesn't mean that everything should fall on ONE person, when there are two abled bodies sharing the office and supposed to be sharing the duties. Uuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Let's see what else.... Oh this week would be Miss Things early week. Guess what? Out of two days so far this week, she was ten minutes late yesterday and didn't get here until 9:30am today. How the hell does that work? When you are the early person, you are supposed to be here. And if you aren't going to be here, wouldn't you, I don't know...SWITCH with your co-worker to make sure the office is covered?? I don't get it. I seriously don't get it. The only good thing that I have going for me at this point is my boss was informed of it and she talked to her boss. And my bosses boss is really not into the whole being late thing and sees that there is definitely a pattern of Miss Thing not being to work when she is supposed to on her early days. I wouldn't mind if her early days got completely revoked, but I doubt that will happen. But what a fun thought to entertain.

AND! Come to find out, it isn't just the student and I that are having a problem with her. Nope! Miss Fucking Nosy has issues with her as well. I guess Miss Thing and Miss Fucking Nosy share some job duties and Miss Fucking Nosy doesn't like some stuff where Miss Thing is concerned. So Miss Fucking Nosy, Miss Thing, and our boss all had to have a meeting yesterday. I don't know what was said in the meeting because Miss Thing left for the day after, but I do know that Miss Thing was very not happy about stuff that went on. I just find it amusing that other people have issues with her. Although, many people have problems with Miss Fucking Nosy...I know I sure do. She drives me fucking insane. But that is a whole other can of worms.

What I was trying to say when starting this post is that I have been so damn busy with other peoples work on top of my own, I haven't had time to do shit personally.

No comments:

THEME SONG BITCHEZ