Thursday, September 20, 2007

Work Last Friday

Posted by: Sassy

I have been so busy that I haven't been able to post this, but have wanted so bad to share the story because I was highly amused by the whole thing.

Thursday was a bad day at the office. I was completely swamped with piles of work to do with our student not coming in and then Miss Thing leaving half day. Not to mention, Miss Thing worked on nothing of importance while she was at work and therefore only adding to my pile of crap on my desk. I didn't even get a chance to work on my own work until 45 minutes before my work day was over. I was very annoyed.

Miss Thing left early to take care of some personal issues that she was having and she thought that they would take her longer than what it did. She called and talked to our boss and said that she would come back, but our boss thought it best that she just stay gone the rest of the day. Miss Thing then told my boss that she doesn't know what is wrong with her or what is going on, but she knows that she has been so bitchy lately and not nice and snappy. She also pointed out that she ws fully aware that her and I had become very short with each other and so to be nice, she wanted to do a lunch, with just us, so that she can make up for all her bitchiness. I about lost my marbles when my boss told me this. I looked at her and started laughing. I was actually glad that she realized how bitchy she has been.

So Friday morning came and she showed up to work, late of course, with lasagna, garlic bread, and salad. I couldn't believe it. Why is she being so nice??? I don't get how she thinks that lunch one day is going to make up for all the work that she doesn't get done. I honestly could care less how bitchy she is. I just want her to do her work. I want her to get her fucking work done so it isn't piling up on my desk and causing me to do even more.

Lunch was wonderful though. I definitely left my office still full. I am hoping that since she realizes that I am being different with her that she will pull her head out of her ass and do more. Doubtful, but I can hope.

1 comment:

FingRockStar said...

I'd say: "Gee, this lasagna is great! How come you don't put this much effort towards your work?"

THEME SONG BITCHEZ