Thursday, September 6, 2007

...the week being decent...so far

by Sassy

Things have been pretty quiet around work and really, that is how I have liked it. I haven't had to deal with Miss Thing since last Thursday and let me tell you all how much a treat it has been. I have been able to just do my own thing and not worry about her at all or having her make me crazy...which she seems to be super good at. I am just hoping that when she comes in today, she is just normal, calm, does her job, and doesn't irritate me. Lately I have had a few other things irritating me and she just seems to fuel the fire. That is why I haven't really been posting the last few days.

Anyhow, hope everyone has a good Thursday!

1 comment:

FingRockStar said...

That's funny Sas! I can only post when I'm in a bad mood or grouchy.
Happy Thursday 2 u 2!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ