Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Rubbernecker

There is a particular person's blog that I read, not on a regular basis whatsoever, but whenever I really feel the need to ANNOY myself- I read their blog. It never fails to irritate me. Ever. I do not know WHY I do it! It is honestly the blog-reading equivalent of rubbernecking and turning your head to look at a car accident as you drive by! Only this is WORSE than rubbernecking to look at an accident because this blog is not informative, interesting, gory, funny or otherwise entertaining! It is just ANNOYING!

Now, since I am obviously pro free-speech and all I obviously don't comment on this person's blog and tell them how much I hate their writing... because, honestly, it has been done before. I just don't understand WHY I feel the need to read it! WHY!? Why does this person SUCK SO BAD!! Why is everything they write quite possibly the STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD/READ!?!

Uggghhh... OH... and the whole reason I am writing this in the first place: One of my most ENORMOUS pet peeves is people who beg for comments on their blogs (or myspace for that matter)... Now I am not at ALL dissing people who are asking for advice or anything like that, but this person full on posted a blog saying "PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS! I WANT COMMENTS" boo hooo sniffle snuff! If you wrote something worth READING maybe people would leave you some dang comments!! OR NOT! Who knows!?!

Ok then. Just had to get that off my chest.

7 comments:

FingRockStar said...

I know when I read stuff like that, it just makes me feel better about my life.
It's nice to know (in a sick way) that when I think I've got it bad, or having a bad day, I can turn to the wonderful WWW and find that somebody out there has it worse that day than me. (I know it's sick but it works for me)
Until the next bad feeling...

BOW DOWN said...

strange but i know exactly how you feel. i have a blog that i read and it makes me feel the same exact way!

Ms. Dirty Laundry said...

It's like seeing a horrific accident, you know you shouldn't look but you can't take your eyes away from the horror!

Gossip monster! said...

I have actually deleted a blog from my favourites so i'd stop looking but i remember the address so i perioically go back for look then wish i hadnt!

I get half way through reading and remember why i shouldnt

Jen said...

LOL!! Gossip Monster I do the SAME THING!! Ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

I HATE people who ask for comments on Myspace! I only joke around on my sister's page b/c she knows I'm just kidding.

Of course as soon as I read this post I say a Blogger asking for comments "cause it's no fun without comments"...write something interesting- I'll comment :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, this is an anonymous blog, POINT OUT THE TRAIN WRECK. Hook us up with an URL. Please share the schadenfreude with all.

THEME SONG BITCHEZ