Thursday, September 13, 2007

..E payments

by: Former Party Girl

so today was crappy crap day. woke up to gas co. turning off my gas, which was shocking to me since i have been set up to have my payment withdrawn from an account that always has money in it for like, oh, i don't know over a year.

so i called them. lady told me that 3 months ago my card appeared to be expired and so 3 payments had not been received. did they ever call me? no! did they ever write me a letter? and e-mail? NO and NO! (my card actually had changed, because my pin was compromised, so i guess technically it was my fault for not making sure this account was up to date.)

so i paid the bill immediately and called back to give them the confirmation number and to get the service turned back on. because call me crazy but we like hot showers, and to do laundry, and cook.

so the guy tells me that can't have anyone out to turn it back on until SATURDAY! and i told him that i need it sooner, i have children and cannot be without gas. in addition, i tell him to look at my history and he can see that it was practically a clerical error that caused the shut off. he says, sorry sat is all they have. i very nicely tell him, i will pay more if he can get someone out sooner. he then tells me "sorry if you don't like it, but that's what happens when you don't pay your bill." i almost lost it.

so i called back and talked to a woman who made me an appointment for tomorrow. I HATE THE GAS COMPANY!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BOW DOWN said...

this makes me want to write about the fricking cable company and my arguments with them

Anonymous said...

i hate the cable company too. they used to be #1 on my hate list until this happened.

Anonymous said...

OMG HATe HATE HATE! I pretty much hate all of those companies... Especially my cell phone company! WTF! I had PERFECT service until Cingular turned into ATT and now it says ALL THE TIME that "All Circuits are Busy!?" Circuits?! WTF CIRCUITS?! I thought digital wireless was supposed to be like magic or something?!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ