Monday, September 10, 2007

....ADMINISTRATOR FUCKERS!!!!!!!

Posted by: BOW DOWN

Let me introduce myself. I am the second administrator of this blog with Sassy. I have chosen to remain silent on this blog until now as I had nothing good to write about. But after this weekend you can bet all hell is going to rain down on this motherfucker. Some of you may have noticed that for right now this blog is viewable to blog authors only. The reason for that is I believe there is honor among theives or in this case honor among gossipers. This weekend I received a phone call from someone screaming at me over a post written by Funky Fresh. I was blamed for writing this post. I was also blamed for writing a post that was written by snowbunny because aparantly I'm five fucking people huh! After making it clear that I had not written that, the person who called me asked me to name all of you. AS FUCKING IF. You are all my bitches and the last thing I want is to blow anyones cover. I promptly said no, removed funky and told her she can return at a later time with a new name after this drama blows over and people aren't trying to desypher who is who. I informed this person that I am the other administrator ont this blog. That means that me and Sassy are like the God of this blog and shit is going to rain down if any one tries blowing any of our covers. I was more appalled to find out later that ANOTHER person who is not even an author on this blog was secretly reading and telling another person when things were being posted about them. You can believe this shit is not acceptable. First of all let me explain something to all of you. I probably know who most of you are. But like I said honor among gossipers however this honor does not roll over to piece of shit mother fuckers who come in and read this site and stir up shit. That being said, if you read this blog once it has been reopened and you in any way shape or form try and figure out who is who, get ANY author in trouble or fuck with any of us in anyway you can bet your ass I will publicly humiliate you so bad your momma will disown you! Is this shit understood. Don't temp me fuckers I'm a mean ass bitch and I just don't give a fuck. Like I said I chose to be silent on here and just watch the fun until some fucker felt it was necessary to call my house and fuck with me. So my secret gossip ladies, please let it be known this bitch has your back and I am going to fuck with the next person who tries in anyway to hurt any of us. Got it! So blog away bitches, and if I may make one request, make it dirtier and jucier then ever before just to fuck with the people who are jealous they aren't bad ass bitches like us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People are SO PATHETIC!!! I'm so sorry someone had the nerve to call you about this blog - WTF!!!

If people like that didn't exist then maybe we wouldn't need this blog. Maybe if they actually had something worth while going on in their lives they wouldn't be bothered by us!

What a bunch of DUMBASSES! GET A LIFE!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ