Friday, September 14, 2007

..if he did it

by: Former Party Girl

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF...

So today the OJ “If I did it book” came out. And let me be the first to say on here that not only do I think it’s disgusting and revolting that he be able to do this, but I think it’s irreprehensible that he even got a single penny from it. Sources say the family of Ron Goldman will get a portion of the profits to pay the 33.5 million civil suit awarded to them and OJ and Nicole Browns’ children’s estate will get the remaining. But OJ was already paid some 800K for the book, which went to the court that he filed bankruptcy in. So he has profited in some way. Sick.

(For the record, I am not sure if he murdered Nichole Brown and Ronald Goldman himself, but if not, he DEFINATLY financed it, arranged for it, and is just as guilty as if he did it with his own two hands)

Here are some quotes from the MURDERER himself on the subject:

"I didn't beat her. I just pushed her out of bed." - O. J. Simpson

"Oh my God, Nicole is killed? Oh my God, she is dead?" - O. J. Simpson

"Nice people don't go around getting themselves knifed to death," O.J. Simpson

"I wish this wasn't an element of my life. That happened." - O. J. Simpson


I admit that i am interested in the book, but I would never read it, or give him the satisfaction of one more selling. I'll just listen to what Nancy Grace and Glen Beck say about it.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

a little off subject but his name always reminds me of: where were you when... you know those times you'll never forget, when princess diana died, 9-11, and where were you when he was pronounced not guilty? I watched it in 8th grade on the TV in computer class.

Cristina Mathers said...

i was in high school and i remember watching it in the student government room. that makes me feel old.

THEME SONG BITCHEZ