Monday, September 10, 2007

...Seriously??

Posted by Snow Bunny

I don't know if it was someone who is a member of this blog or if it was someone who just READS this blog- but in any case- SOMEONE read my Rubbernecker blog and decided they knew who I was talking about.

This person THEN posted an ANONYMOUS comment on someone else's blog (who they must think sucks at blog writing, considering they thought of them FIRST) with a link to my Rubbernecker blog. Obviously this person then immediately thought I was talking about them and called the administrator of this blog FREAKING OUT thinking it was THEM who posted it. Ummm WHOA THERE.

First of all there are several writers on this blog and WHY they chose the administrator of all people is just beyond me. Nobody can be sure of who anyone else is. NOBODY! So in my mind it just makes that person look all the more stupid.

Second of all, although I was using that particular post to vent about someone else's stupid blog post, I PURPOSELY left it vague. Do you all have any IDEA how many people there are out there that beg for comments? LOTS! Why you felt the need to single out this person, anonymously BTW is interesting and I don't understand why you did it other than to point out to the blogger in question how much you think their blog SUCKS. Which it probably does. I am not going to say one way or another.

What I AM going to say is this: before you go around outing other people for what they write, please consider having the balls to also OUT YOURSELF in the process. Stop being such an anonymous pussy. Seriously. Get. A. Life. Unless you think I am talking about you- LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE OUT OF IT! If you think I am talking about you- BRING IT!!!

You are so lame. Sooo soo LAME!

2 comments:

BOW DOWN said...

GET EM GET EM!

FingRockStar said...

Yeah they do....I wouldn't want to be caught in a dark alley with us! Mwhahahaha
*rubs hands together in mischevious fashion*

THEME SONG BITCHEZ