Wednesday, September 26, 2007

...having so much to talk about

And no time to write about it. Since lunch from Miss Thing, things went from crap to super shitty in no time flat. I don't know what the fuck is going on or what the hell her deal is, but I literally almost smacked her yesterday. She actually is now trying to work...or look like she is working or something. Well with that, the dumb bitch actually got up and grabbed work OUT OF MY HAND!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. Why the hell would you do that? I mean, on most days she doesn't do her own job and I am constantly picking up her slack and now she is trying to beat me to work and take work away from me. She took work from me twice yesterday. Not only that, but little miss "I don't answer the phone" has been jumping at the phone to beat me and the student to answering it. It is the most annoying thing ever. I have never in my life had to practice more patience as I do at this job with her.

Much more to come later.

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG How does your job work that people can come and take work out of your hands?! OMG I am totally going through kind-of the same thing at work though because my boss apparently had a dinner meeting last night with some committee guy to discuss our marketing plan, and HELLO ?? I am head of the marketing department and wasn't even TOLD about the meeting... OMG ANNOYED! I think she is totally forgetting about me because I am pregnant!

THEME SONG BITCHEZ