Wednesday, October 24, 2007

...Some Days

By Star Gazer

Things have either gotten better, or I've become numb to all that is happeneing around me. First off, the jack ass guy I was seeing turned out to be a lying jack ass. He was seeing about 13 other girls, which I knew, because he did tell me, but then he lied about going out with friends or being home when he was going out with other girls. And then he lied about a few other small things, but if he is going to lie about the small shit, what else will he lie about.

Then there is my never ending issues with work. Rude ass is getting better, but she still has her moments, like this morning. She was asked to do something yesterday, knowing it was priority. But she didnt want to, so she didnt. And instead of asking her to do, they come to me and complain. So I told her this monring that they wanted what she was asked to do yesterday, and she yelled at me, like I made then ask her to do, and I made her not want to do it. Whatever.......she's ridiculous!!

1 comment:

Former Party Girl said...

sometimes you have to just accept that some people are ridiculous and be happy that you are "normal." whatever gets you through it? =)

THEME SONG BITCHEZ