Monday, October 8, 2007

...it being a Monday

by Sassy

Isn't it funny how the week starts out with Miss Thing already not working a full 8 hour day?? So crazy. She really kills me. I honestly can't remember the last time she worked a full 40 hour week. She was late so many days last week and left early a couple. And she has appointments a couple other days this week, including a hair appointment at noon on Thursday. Just incredible. Oh well.

I have found a new way of dealing with her. I either just straight up ignore her or I let her have a piece of my mind. I haven't been holding things back. When she upsets me (and it takes a lot more now than before) I tell her what she did and not to do it again. I am no longer scared to confront her on her stupid shit.

She wanted me to point out her "mistakes" and so about five different times a day, I call her out on them. A lot of times, it is in front of our boss too who is fully aware of all her mistakes. So really, now she just looks stupid because most of her mistakes make everyone say, "How the hell did she do that??"

I will give her some credit though. She does seem to be really trying to do her fair share of work so that we can't complain that she doesn't do shit. Now if she could just work her normal shift, all would be that much more better!

No comments:

THEME SONG BITCHEZ