Wednesday, October 3, 2007

...dating sucks

By: Star Gazer

So for those of you who are still lucky enough to be single, you know why I say dating sucks. I hate it, I hate having to tell the same things about myself over and over. Yes, I was born here, no, I dont have siblings, yes, I like movies......blah blah blah. But the worst is when you connect with someone, you think you had a good time. He says those 3 little words every girl hates after a first date, "I'll call you!" You leaving thinking you might actually like where this is going.

And then he never fucking calls. Do not tell me you are going to call, dont make me feel like this was the best date ever, when you already know you dont plan on calling me. Believe it or not, i would rather hear from you the night of the date, that I'm not a match for you. Then i can go home, feel defeated, and get the fuck over it. I hate this, "maybe he's waiting to call me, tell tomorrow."

And we all know we dont want to sit at home, just waiting for their call, that maybe they want to ask you out when they do call. But somehow, even the strongest of girls finds herself in that position every now and again. I hate this feeling, I hate being rejected, but havng to wait 3-4 days to know you've been rejected. I dont need this shit, too bad I like guys to much to become a lesbian. Sometimes, even after hearing all my married friends complain about their husbands, I envy them, at least they know someone loves them, even if you dislike them every once and awhile.

Good luck to all the single girls! I know I havent had much luck!

5 comments:

Sassy said...

Please don't let these sorry asses get you down. I know it is hard, but the right one is going to come your way. You are a great person with so much to offer. Those ones just are cocksuckers and don't deserve a girl like you!

Anonymous said...

My advice: Find a man and marry him ASAP. Problem SOLVED! Ha- Just KIDDING! Geeze!

Ugh hang in there. All girls were once single and therefore ALL girls have been through the EXACT SAME SHIT!

Ok, this is my only (ugh ANNOYING I know) dating tip: If things are not working for you dating-wise, maybe try dating guys that are not what you would typically go for. My husband broke ALL of my "rules" for what kind of guy I wanted to be with... but here I am- years later married and STILL smitten. So.. Yeah. Take a chance.

Star Gazer said...

The sad part is, this guy broke all my rules of a typical guy I am attracted to. He's shorter, smaller, and is sorta geeky, rather then the bigger, taller, and bad boy types I am attracted to.

Anonymous said...

DANGIT!!

Former Party Girl said...

this blog takes me right back to being single, and hate it! i totally feel you, and i am so sorry you are going through this.

i loved having fun, but being married is so much better. and it's not like it is on tv. my life is way better than everybody loves raymond, although i love that show! being married is the best thing i have ever done. but it's not just the being married it's being married to the right person.

my advice: stop looking. once you do he will literally show up on your doorstep. that's what happened to me. and i was a serial dater.

and i agree with snow bunny. i used to have a list of all the quality that my future husband HAD to have, and my husband has none of them. he's way better than what i thought i needed. when you least expect it, he will appear.

hang in there! =)

THEME SONG BITCHEZ